Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
- The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. Africure Pharmaceuticals is not able to identify you personally unless you access Website and/or provide any personally identifiable information.
- The personal information you enter is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific information, for statistical/analytical research purposes or complying with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Africure Pharmaceuticals does not support “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or news groups, junk email. With whom the sender has no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications.
- Africure Pharmaceuticals does not sell or rent your personal information with anyone else.
- We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of the trust.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- If you click on one of the links to third party websites, you may be taken to websites we do not control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those websites. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
Grievance Officer:In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made under, the name and contact details of the Grievance officer are provided below:
Mr. Ravi Shankar
Plot No, 9-12, Dewan and Sons Industrial Area,
Vevoor, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401404
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to respond to all reasonable request in a timely manner.